If you are a beginner in the content industry than you should have to know – What is WordPress? It’s a versatile open-source content management system (CMS) /online blogging tool written in PHP language. It is popular system software used by millions of websites these days as well as it is free to install, easy to learn/manage and upgrade. If you are viewing for a good career in the content sector and want to enhance your business in a short time, then WordPress is the only best choice for you to go.
WordPress can be beneficial for you in several ways i.e.
- You can log in and manage your site from any computer because of browser compatibility feature.
- Avail SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly environment.
- No HTML (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) or FTP (File Transfer Protocol) required.
- Multiple user access available for your website.
- You can get a 100% customizable website.
- Not even this you can also extend the functionality of your site via special custom tools.
Here the question is – What is meant by page builder? It’s an optional WordPress plugin that allows you to edit WordPress site pages utilizing advanced drag and drop editor. It is said to be the simplest and quickest visual builder platform for WordPress you never heard before. Building a high quality professional or eye-catching website is such a complicated and time-consuming task ever. But visual builder for WordPress will allow you to create awesome websites in a few clicks you don’t require any extra skills to do so. Just choose from the immense number of layouts or designs and make a stylish website as per your taste.
Now let’s explore this topic more and see the top three visual builder platforms available for WordPress. Let’s elaborate each of them one by one.
1. Beaver Builder
It is one of the well-known WordPress page builders offers you a wide variety of features. And this drag and drop builder comes with fifteen-page templates to assist you to make web pages. This visual builder for WordPress also supports custom post types as well as widgets and shortcodes too. About more than 20 responsive content modules and import/export tool is available to insert any form of content in your site or for transferring layouts to other websites. The Beaver builder provides both free version and premium starting from $99.
Key Components of Beaver Builder
- You can avail the facility of live front-end editing
- It supports the use of custom CSS(Cascading Style Sheets) classes and IDs, the translation plugin WPML, WooCommerce, and WordPress Multisite.
- You can limit permissions of clients via editor mode.
- It uses a responsive design.
- It Covers Mobile devices too.
Pros and Cons
- Fast speed user-interface and convenient to use Excellent quality of professionally designed predefined templates.
- No undo or redo buttons are available during customization.
- A lot of alternatives are cheaper to buy.
- Content modules appear quite plain.
2. Divi Builder
It is one of the polished and best-selling all-in-one site builder plugins available with over forty-six content modules. This builder can avail you a massive number of things to discover like post sliders, pricing tables, email option forms, etc. The other excellent feature of Divi builder is the Divi library. The library presents many highly customizable predefined layouts and it let you save sections, modules, designs and rows and then these can be used across your site.
The Divi builder is involved in the elegant themes developer or lifetime access memberships. Therefore, you can access all eighty-seven WordPress themes or six WordPress plugins. You can get all of these via premium plan which is available from $89 per year.
Key Components of Divi Builder
- It includes both front-end and back-end editor.
- It supports thirty-two languages.
- Offer versatile layout system and fully responsive design.
- Import and Export functionality available.
Pros and Cons
- Get the beautiful and attractive templates, designed interface and content modules.
- Cost-effective, i.e., you can make the utmost out of your money.
- A limited number of content modules available.
- You can’t remove data from the WordPress DBMS (Database Management System) when the plugin is deactivated.
- No alternative to purchasing Divi Builder on its own.
It is the modern page builder with colorful user-interface, and it was released in June 2016. The Elementor page builder has twenty-eight elements available including twelve default WordPress widgets. And it will also support third-party WordPress widgets so that you can use them to add additional functionality. And Elementor pro (WooCommerce) adds extra features like live custom CSS editing, other content modules for slides, masonry layout, you can acquire access to a host of professional templates. You can use elementor builder for free as well as you can go for premium option starting from $49 plus much more features.
Key Components of Elementor
- It has premade templates available to aid you to get started.
- Facilitate Mobile friendly Interface, and default template system supports importing and exporting.
- It supports translation plugins as well.
- Frontend editing available.
Pros and Cons
- Via intuitive frontend editor, you can make professional page layouts.
- Through Revision history you can merely undo or redo changes.
- Most of the features are exist in the free version.
- There is no white label version present for developers.
- Templating system required to be polished.
These visual builders are the perfect selection for new or small businesses to increase their brand awareness throughout the marketplace. Sometimes you can also avail good deals as well as discount offers as per your budget or parameters. However, you can also check out the client’s online feedback section for your concern before taking any further action if you like so. At last, you have to choose precisely before comprehensive research as per your requirements and constraints.